Hip Hop Hooray is a creative, fun, and unique after school dance program that runs throughout the school year and accommodates children in four age groups. It is a terrific introduction to dance without adding to the parent’s hectic routine as classes are offered right at their school during aftercare hours.
Each class builds on the last creating our routines to be performed at our End-of-the-Year Showcase and/or other possible performances at their school. Each class starts with a warm-up, followed by choreography taught to today’s hit music, and is concluded with a fun team game. Not convinced just yet? Our music is also carefully reviewed and “cleaned” by a DJ and all routines are approved by the Creative Director and age appropriate! Routines combine new and old school moves and techniques to create upbeat pieces for everyone to enjoy.
We are aiming to teach so much more than just Hip-Hop. Our “surprise mission” is building these kids up to have high self-esteem, confidence, and a team-player mentality, which is beneficial in every aspect of their lives.
→Please note that BOTH, registration form and 1st payment must be received to process your registration.
Starting date: 9/6/2023
Where: FSU Campus Cafeteria
- Junior Class: Kinder – 1st – 2nd
- FULL CLASS
- Start Time: 3:15 pm
- Dismissal Time: 4:00pm
- Senior Class ( 3rd – 4th – 5th)
- 16 spaces available
- Start Time: 4:15 pm
- Dismissal Time: 5:00pm
Dismissal Location for all classes:
- By the gate next to the playground.
- We will walk as a group and bring the child to you by the gate. No dismissal in the office.
- Students enrolled in the school aftercare will be taken back to their aftercare location.
SEE NOTES FOR EACH CLASS:
What to wear? Both Groups
- Students are to stay in uniform as they are in school premises.
- Must wear sneakers for their safety.
- Children with hair past their shoulder MUST tie their hair away from their face.
K – 2nd graders:
- Grade K -will be picked up from their classroom at dismissal time ( 1st -2nd) are sent to our Hip Hop location.
- Bus Rider? Our priority is the safety of your children. For that reason, we are no longer able to accommodate bus riders as they are dismissed and leave before we are able to get to them. We do not have additional personnel to pick up directly from their class room. Thank you for your understanding.
3rd – 5th graders:
- At 4:00 pm an announcement is done via PA system for the AFTERCARE students to come to the cafeteria.
- NOT AFTERCARE? Your child must be picked up at dismissal (3:00pm) and brought back to at 4:00pm by the gate.
- LATE FOR CLASS? Drop him/her off by the front office and have him/her walk to the cafeteria.