Hip Hop Hooray is a creative, fun, and unique after school dance program that runs throughout the school year and accommodates children in four age groups. It is a terrific introduction to dance without adding to the parent’s hectic routine as classes are offered right at their school during aftercare hours.
Each class builds on the last creating our routines to be performed at our End-of-the-Year Showcase and/or other possible performances at their school. Each class starts with a warm-up, followed by choreography taught to today’s hit music, and is concluded with a fun team game. Not convinced just yet? Our music is also carefully reviewed and “cleaned” by a DJ and all routines are approved by the Creative Director and age appropriate! Routines combine new and old school moves and techniques to create upbeat pieces for everyone to enjoy.
We are aiming to teach so much more than just Hip-Hop. Our “surprise mission” is building these kids up to have high self-esteem, confidence, and a team-player mentality, which is beneficial in every aspect of their lives.
→Please note that BOTH, registration form and 1st payment must be received to process your registration.
Starting date: 9/2/2022
Where: EPE Band Room -#409
- Junior Class: Kinder – 1st – 2nd
- 25 spaces available
- Start Time: 2:15 pm
- Dismissal Time: 3:15 pm.
- Senior Class: 3rd – 4th – 5th
- 23 spaces available
- Start Time: 3:15 pm
- Dismissal Time: 4:00 pm.
Dismissal Location for BOTH groups:
- In the front office.
- Students enrolled in aftercare will be taken back to their aftercare location.
SEE NOTES BELOW FOR EACH CLASS:
What to wear? ALL
- Students are to stay in uniform as they are in school premises.
- Must wear sneakers for their safety.
- Children with hair past their shoulder MUST tie their hair away from their face.
K – 2nd graders:
- All Hip Hop students are escorted by a teacher to the cafeteria to meet with us a designated area.
- Bus Rider? Our priority is the safety of your children. For that reason, we are no longer able to accommodate bus riders as they are dismissed and leave before we are able to get to them. We do not have additional personnel to pick up directly from their class room. Thank you for your understanding.
3rd – 4th – 5th graders:
- At 3:00 pm an announcement is done via PA system/walkies for the AFTERCARE students to come to the cafeteria.
- NOT AFTERCARE? Your child must be picked up at dismissal (2:00pm) and brought back to at 3:00pm.
- By the Bike Rack SOUTH of the Administration. When facing the school walk towards the RIGHT HAND SIDE.
- LATE FOR CLASS? Drop him/her off by the front office and have him/her walk to the cafeteria.